I’m single and have been on a quest to go on my 50 Fat Dates and share my personal experience.
This episode of the Big Curvy Love podcast we chat with Krista Niles who is a therapist and dating coach. By day she runs a psychotherapy practice in Oakland and by night has been working on launching the Curvy Cupid Course, which is an is an online dating e-course for plus size women.
70% of Americans are overweight. If you are in the dating pool then 7 out of 10 people are fat. You are more than likely going to date a fat person.
Main Questions Asked
- Is your advice based on personal experience or purely psychology based?
- What is deliberate dating?
- Why is OK Cupid the best dating site for plus size women?
- What are common plus size dating mistakes people make?
- What are some of your “10 proven body positive techniques for dating at any size?
- “Everything you’ve heard about plus size dating is wrong” what’s that all about?”
Curvy Cupid Course teaches the skills needed for successful dating at any size an affordable alternative to psychotherapy.